Friday, August 7, 2009

Katie Revealed: Part 1

For the sake of journalistic purposes, I decided to complete a survey about my interests. Here are some random truths about the short, brown-eyed girl behind the computer screen.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:00 A.M. I had to cram for my grammar exam. Who doesn't love a good comma splice??

2. How do you like your steak?

Let's ask a better question. Do I even like steak? Not at all. The one and only time I'll make an exception is when I am dining at Macaroni Grill. The blue cheese and steak salad is delectable. But in the end, eating stake is an extremely rare occasion for me. I am a much bigger fan of poultry.


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

My Sister's Keeper and I highly recommend it. It is not a chick flick: cross my heart! It is an inspiring story about an average American family trying to battle the inevitable fates of cancer. Very touching.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

The Office. Also, over the summer I was introduced to Arrested Development and not many things compare to the name Tobias Fünke or George Michael selling frozen bananas from a big yellow banana stand: "There's always money in the banana stand." Really, it's a funny series.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

I would move to London in a heartbeat. But I've also always been interested in living on the East Coast, like in New York or Boston or near those locations. I think I'm really attracted to the GREEN. I'm not sure how I would cope with an East Coast winter though...



Stay tuned for more of "Katie Revealed."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie-oh.

    So I was just thinking, when you move out east, we should totally be neighbors..

    that's all :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails