Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shoes


February 23, 2012
Meet my Elf Boots. I bought them on my first shopping trip in Provo when I moved there for school. Trisha and Allie (my brand new roommates at the time) were with me. We were at the Ross on University Parkway; and our goal that day was to stock ourselves with cute, (cheap) winter clothing.

Being an Arizona Girl, I had never ever bought winter clothing in my life, let alone winter boots. After two hours of shopping, I settled on the fuzzy gems posted above. Also, being totally oblivious to fashion fundamentals, I remember that I used to stuff regular jeans (instead of skinny jeans) into these boots and walk around with what looked like swollen ankles. Now that I've lived in Utah for almost four years, I've learned the ins and outs of boot shopping (and a little more about fashion); so I can't say my Elf Boots are my favorite. But they do work when I need a break from my usual attire.

On another note, does anyone else think I look like I have elephantitis?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails