![]() |
| St. Petersburg, Russia \\ February 2006 |
Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to call.
It feels good to know you care about what's happening in my life.
I always hope you're proud of me.
Did you know that your oldest daughter loves you very much?
love,
Katie-lady
Dear FerrariColor,
You didn't deliver the ORCA cutouts like you promised.
This delays our campaign yet another 3 days.
Not cool.
Sincerely,
Miss dissatisfied
Dear Vocal Point,
Thanks for your rendition of "Lead Kindly Light."
I listen to it at least 7 times every day.
I particularly enjoy the soloist. Very lovely.
with much appreciation,
An avid fan
Dear General Conference,
Please come sooner and bring lots of
light,
love,
and insights :-)
best,
kN
Dear Violin,
Memories of you keep moving to the forefront of my mind.
Is this a sign?
curiously,
me
Dear cinnamon scented candles at Michaels,
You're making me SUPER DUPER excited for Christmas,
and Thanksgiving,
and the chance to wear hoodies.
anxiously awaiting fall,
that AZ girl

I love this post! AND I LOVE CINNAMON SCENTED CANDLES OH SO VERY MUCH! You are darling, K! Hope you are doing well!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete