My second issue of
Sofia is out! I can't believe we actually made the deadline. The past two days were quite stressful, but we did it. I'm so excited! Check it out! (Oh, and please ignore the HUGE spelling error on page four. Yes, I am aware of it, and yes, I am embarrassed by it. But I've accepted the fact that not every issue will be perfect [even if this particular error is kind of really very blatantly obvious]. Oh well.
Nobody's perfect--at least that's what my good friend Miley Cyrus sings.)
I'd like to give recognition to Kacey Shaker from Mesa, Arizona. She took a lot of the pictures for this issue. I LOVE her work, and I can't wait to publish more.
Also, if you want to enlarge the image, just click on it and you'll be able to read all the fascinating information. Enjoy! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment