For the past two weeks I have been quite the couch potato. Not entirely by my own free will and choice. Due to hip injuries and the like, my training has reached a minimum. But I'm ready to set myself straight and get back into shape!
My next goal: TOP OF UTAH 1/2 MARATHON
I have just about 6 weeks to get myself back up to 13.1 miles. I hope I can manage. My goals for this week are:
1. Start training again= Run 12 miles this week.
2. Back on the diet (watch out for late night snacking)
3. wake up early (train in the mornings at 6 AM)
4. Remember the ultimate goal and enjoy the training process!
5. Oh...and study for finals....gross!
I'm looking forward to another challenge. It's slightly frustrating that I have to start with low mileage again, but it's OK. We all gotta start somewhere. I'm just ready to get myself motivated about something once more. So ready, set GO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment