I'm not gonna lie, seven miles on a treadmill gets monotonous after 60 minutes of non-stop running, especially when your playlist comes full circle. However, despite my burning desire to quit at mile 4, I'm glad I forced myself to keep going. I knew that if I didn't complete my training log for that day, I would only be hurting myself, and prohibiting my own progression. This week's long run is another 7 miler. Hopefully it won't be as difficult. (Especially since I need to be able to run 13.1 miles). Anyway, week 4's schedule is as follows:
MON-3
TUES- 4.5
WED-3
THURS-4.5
FRI-2/easy
SAT-7
SUN-REST!
OH, I almost forgot! My roommate Katie E. is going to run with me! I'm so excited! A weekend trip to Bryce Canyon, full of fun and running. Yes!!
Well hello Miss Katie Lady! I had no idea you had a blog Ü Now I know how to check on you! ha ha, jk. Can't wait to hang out in a few days, GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie! This is Cami Lou VanDerwerken Barney. Do you have any running plans for the fall? If so, we should combine forces and become running buddies. RSVP to Nateandcamibarney.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete:-)
Also, it took me *6* tries on that post to get past the word verification test - that might be a new record for me. How embarrassing. :-)
ReplyDelete