Monday, September 10, 2012

There comes a time in every blogger's life...

when she gets married and suddenly all her disposable time evaporates and she can't update her blog. Forgive the absense (assuming you noticed). I swear my excuses are good, or at least legit.

Just to smooth things over, I invite you to check out THE WEDDING VIDEO, by Farnsworth Videography.

Of course, I totally get the fact that the only people who really LOVE watching THE WEDDING VIDEO are those actually starring in it (aka moi y mi husband-o).

But if you're in a sappy mood and want to know the whole super duper happy parts of our story, feel free to check out THE WEDDING VIDEO.

Thank you, Farnsworth Videography. With only 48 hours to work your magic, you were outstanding.

4 comments:

  1. Haha welcome back to the blogging world! And yes, surprisingly being married it does make it a lot harder to find time to do things like blog! Your wedding video is adorbs by the way! I hope life is good for you two so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting weeks for this post! I have noticed your absence. That void in my life is now filled. :) Keep them coming. Feel free to post all the mushy married stuff you want. I promise not to complain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'm sitting here crying right now, and I am so happy for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved watching this! Thanks for posting your video so I could see some of your beautiful day. You two are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails