Alright folks. It's the moment you've all been waiting for.
WHERE IS KATIE GOING NEXT??!
Drum roll please...
Tu-dah!
The above logo represents THIS advertising agency. It's located right off the I-15 in Farmington, UT. That's right folks: Farmington, UT. For the next three months I will work as a full-time trial employee. The trial part basically means that after 90 days (give or take) I will be evaluated for a permanent offer. My responsibilities will include anything related to account services (aka account management). My exact title is Account Coordinator.
SO,
Let's cross our fingers and hope I ace the probationary period and get offered a long-term position. But no matter what happens, know that I am excited, nervous and grateful. The job search in our current economy is the pits, so I'm glad I was blessed with at least something to work with, even if it isn't permanent.
Below are some fun facts about the agency:
_-_-_-_
Anyway, that's my big announcement.
![]() |
| Offices located in Farmington, UT; Hunington Beach, CA; Grapevine, TX; Eden Prarie, MN; and New York, NY |
![]() |
| Coca-Cola is totally one of their clients. |
![]() |
| AND, they have fancy office parties. I chose the pork. |
Anyway, that's my big announcement.
TTFN.




CONGRATS!!!!! That's awesome! Way to find employment! And how could they not want to hire you after seeing you in action after a few months? That's so great!
ReplyDeleteI vote you get transferred out east - closer to me :)
I am totally game for a transfer to the East Coast :-)
ReplyDelete