![]() |
| image via Flickr |
Dear C,
Thank you for the delicious french toast and cheese omelette breakfast,
with orange pineapple mango juice on the side;
and for the scrumptious ham and cheese bagel for lunch.
Oh, and for the m&m cookies.
It was really thoughtful of you to remember that I skip meals when I'm stressed :-)
ever grateful,
K
Dear brain,
Please stop blanking every time you're asked to come up with a creative idea.
And please stop running around in circles.
kthanksbye,
me
Dear BYU Gym,
I've been trying very hard all week to enjoy your poignant smell and
free, easily accessible cardio machines.
Please don't hate me if it takes a week or two for me to like you again.
It's nothing personal, really.
most sincerely,
Lazy me
Dear Fall,
I have long awaited your arrival.
The leaves are changing and that makes me very happy.
Please keep moving in--I'm welcoming you with open arms and unpacked sweaters.
love,
autumn lover
Dear Zumba,
I miss our weekly dance nights.
As soon as my ankle heels I'll be back to the dance floor,
ready to shake my h[ee]ps and strut my wanna-be latino groove.
until next time,
the gimp
Dear General Conference,
This weekend I will be sitting on a comfy couch in my pj's with notebook in hand
writing down each and every insight that crosses my mind.
Please don't forget my previous request for insights, direction and truth.
best,
k-k-katie

No comments:
Post a Comment