It's something I've longed for,
prayed for,
ached for.
After tonight, I finally felt it--that deep, indescribable energy of joy and happiness that leaves your heart swelling and eyes smiling. Nothing can compare to it. And nothing can replace it.
I never, ever want to forget how I felt tonight. My life is forever changed.
Thank you, Jerusalem.
And thank you, JC Family. I love you...truly.
prayed for,
ached for.
After tonight, I finally felt it--that deep, indescribable energy of joy and happiness that leaves your heart swelling and eyes smiling. Nothing can compare to it. And nothing can replace it.
I never, ever want to forget how I felt tonight. My life is forever changed.
Thank you, Jerusalem.
And thank you, JC Family. I love you...truly.
![]() |
| Jerusalem Center, Winter 2011 |

Oh Katie, this made me start crying all over again :( It is beautiful
ReplyDelete