Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear finals week,

I'd like a normal life back please. I'm really worn out from staying awake until 3 in the morning finishing capstone projects. Also, I'd like my perspective back. I'm so terribly focused on the expectations for the next week that I've failed to keep the broader picture in mind. I feel this should change.

Thanks!
Me

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sister.

    We're almost done, though! Then you'll come home over break and we can cook and eat and watch movies til we faint. I'm excited! I would also like an update on your life. Justin knew more than I did...not cool. :)

    p.s. The "You Might Also Like" link at the bottom of this post took me to your post about Anne and Gilbert. Double Amen. I grew up with those movies. And I've always fancied myself to have the tiniest bit of Anne in me. :) Gilbert makes me weak in the knees. I love the story. I love the growing process. I love Gilbert.

    Thanks for sharing.


    Good luck with finals!!! (Or, if you're already done, I hope they went well!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails