itchy throat
droopy eyes
random twitches
continual yawns
a.d.d.
1 Sunday school lesson
2 applications completed
2 advertising campaigns nearing the end
4 late-nighters (in a row) on campus (2 AM, baby!)
second magazine proof submitted
Is it all worth it? Yes, because when I'm sitting at home in the kitchen barstools with a plate full of dad's three different Thanksgiving turkeys, Glen's mashed potatoes, and Aunt Krissy's homemade desserts, I'll be able to indulge completely and calmly as I'll be quite confident I've done all I could up to that point in time.
The end of the semester is fierce, so thank goodness for late-night runs to Wendy's, random text messages, Thanksgiving break, early Christmas music, funny people, Grey's Anatomy, and tredmills.
happy thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Katie!! :) Plus the AZ heat will warm your soul. You know you miss it. :)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I read your blog, I think, "Holy cow. She and I are so similar!" If you ever need a shoulder to cry on. You've got my number. :)
I miss you, by the way.