Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Personality Type

Today I was researching different personality types for one of my clients. In my research I came across this description:
"1. The Over-Thinker. We’ve all read about the Over-Thinker here at me-dot-com. She makes a regular appearance. She over-thinks, under-does and typically dies from analysis paralysis. She often has a facial expression which is a mix of constipation, confusion, desperation, exhaustion and fear. She will periodically have smoke coming from her ears and can often be seen talking to herself. Sometimes audibly. She may have a twitch. Her over-thinking will affect her physical health and reduce her lifespan by ten years. Or so." (source). 
I'm slightly concerned that this describes me--to a "T". And the fact that I'm even concerned about this description mostly likely proves that I am an over-thinker. 


Oh dear. 


How does an over-thinker overcome their tendency to over think? Is it even a bad thing to be an over thinker? How can an over-thinker turn their paralysis of analysis into proactive behavior? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails