Monday, November 8, 2010

Gratitude makes a difference

The following note reminds me of why it's OK to work hard and invest in people. It makes a difference! I love my job, even if it requires most of my emotional, physical and mental energy. I am grateful for all the experience I've gained in the BYU AdLab. It's been an awesome 18 months.
_______

Hi Katie,


I met my peer mentor group today.

My group is awesome! They are doing great, and we have already made big steps towards a better campaign. We plan on meeting every Friday. I will come to each meeting, but probably just stay for part of it. 

I think the kids in the group really liked having someone to bounce ideas off, and they appreciated my suggestions. This is a great idea.

Thanks for facilitating the opportunity-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails