But it's OK. The people who interviewed me said they enjoyed and appreciated my "enthusiasm" and "personality" and "design skills". They promised to keep my resume on record and would call me once they have another available project. I'll take their word for it.
But like I said. It's OK. I got a different offer immediately after the other company sent their notification email. This summer, I'll be working as an account planner and manager in the BYU Ad Lab. My projects include Zion's Bank, Gold's Gym, Hagaan Dazs ice cream, and LDS Institute (almost finished with that last one).
In addition to these projects, I'll also be taking the School of Family Life's version of marriage prep (no, I'm not dating or engaged...I'm taking it for fun), and either voice or violin lessons. And maybe a history class.
So far, it's going to be a GREAT summer. I'm grateful, I'm excited, and I'm ready to keep learnin'.
Katie,
ReplyDeleteSorry you didn't get that job, but it sounds like you are going to be busy as ever and I know things are going to work out just perfect for you! Don't forget your cousin road-trip on the summer to-do list.
LOVE YOU!
I'm here with Grandma right now showing her how to look up our blogs, she says,
"There's always a reason that our ambitions are not always met. No doubt the Lord has other plans in mind for you. Please know I love you and my prayers are always with you."
Katie you're the best!