For all those following along, I finally heard back from the Maxwell Institute of Religion about the journalism internship I applied for. Here is what I found in my inbox today:
Katie,
Thank you for taking the time to write this article. We were impressed with your efforts and would like to offer you one of the internship positions. Please contact Alison Coutts to finalize the hiring process. Congratulations and I look forward to working with you!
At the moment I am overjoyed! I owe a big shout-out to all those who offered input/support during the past three weeks with the application process. And of course, a never ending amount of gratifications to the real One who makes all these opportunities possible :-) Finally, I got it!
*More details to follow, so stay tuned!
Go girl! How are you so amazing? Sometimes I really wish I had all the talents that you have! Don't forget how great you are.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Trish! I can't believe I actually got it. Seriously though, I wouldn't be anywhere without the support of you and my other DSWs :-) love you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!! Congratz Katie :)
ReplyDelete